Thursday, February 8, 2018

How Emotions can sabotage your weight loss and happiness




 My guest for today is Kyle Davies
Kyle Davies is a Chartered Psychologist, therapist, coach, speaker and author. He is the creator of Energy-Flow Coaching™, a MindBody approach to help people achieve optimum wellbeing, and experience greater personal freedom. In may of 2017 kyle wrote  His first book, The Intelligent Body; Reversing Chronic Fatigue & Pain from the Inside Out’

Your trying so hard but still can’t seem to get the life you want. or even lose weight. You seem to sabotage yourself subconsciously. What is preventing you from losing weight and how to deal with it.

I once knew a woman who said  to  me , and  I quote   she said " I feel like a skinny girl traped in a fat girls body" Now this woman  we will call Dania, was a wonderful fun loving, interesting person who was just full of life. She had a beautiful thin teenage daugher  who seem to be a reflection of Dania herself. Well, except for the weight Dania was very overweight. She would tell me how much she loved fashion and that she dreamed of wearing really cute clothes that she wasn't able to fits into. During the time I knew Dania I do recall her making serveral attempts of dieting or lossing weight. She would start out doing so well only to seemingly give up right at the point where she was achieving her goal. One day Dania confessed to me, she said that whenever she would diet and start to see her self in a mirror looking thinner she would start feeling anxious and actully have an anxiety attact, Dania would then feel compelled to deliberately sabotage her diet. It's been at least  30 years since I last saw  Dania, we lost touch. I do still think of her offen and what she told to me has always stuck in my mind.

kyle Davies Book buy on Amazon




Get your free dowload "10 ways to live a dynamic life" HERE
http://madmimi.com/signups/01cc48e95dbc4313a253cd1b03ba1be3/join

No comments:

Post a Comment