- 2 honey squash (or 1 medium butternut squash)
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 3 Tbsp good quality tahini, at room temperature
- Pomegranate molasses, pomegranate seeds, chopped fresh herbs (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Peel the honey squash, cut off the ends and cut into 1/2 inch thick rings.
- Spread squash out in a single layer on a baking sheet. Sprinkle with salt, pepper and olive oil, and using your hands, make sure squash is evenly coated.
- Cook on first side for 10-15 minutes. Turn the rings over and cook another 10-15 minutes, until just caramelized.
- Drizzle with tahini. Top with additional pomegranate molasses, pomegranate seeds or fresh herbs if desired.