The biggest issue with most juices out there is the sugar content. Hence, this beautifully refreshing, yet nourishing green juice that ticks the fruit-free box. This juice recipe is loaded up with some incredible ingredients such as celery, lemon, detoxifying herbs, re-hydrating cucumber and gut-loving collagen.
These fresh ingredients combined are incredible for supporting a sluggish liver and aiding kidney detoxification. The celery in particular is a powerful anti-inflammatory food; plus, it starves unproductive yeast, bacteria, fungi, mould and viruses that can be lurking in the body. This juice helps to flush toxins out of the liver and intestinal tract, and it helps to alkalize the gut. It’s also rich in important electrolytes, which not only help to prevent cramping, they nourish the kidneys when they’re overburdened with trying to filter out toxins from the body.
collagen-Boosted Green JuiceServes 2
- 1/2 bunch of celery, roughly chopped
- 1 cup of roughly chopped parsley (loosely packed)
- 1 cup of roughly chopped mint leaves (loosely packed)
- 2-3 lemons or limes, peeled and chopped
- 2 medium-sized cucumbers, roughly chopped
- 1 scoop Collagen Powder
- Add the celery, parsley, mint, cucumber, lemon or limes to your juicer and collect all the juice.
- Add the juice and collagen to your blender and blitz together for 30 seconds to combine evenly. Or simply mix the juice and collagen together using a fork.
- Pour into 2 glasses. Serve chilled.