Almond Flour - 1 ¼ cup
Coconut Flour - 3 tablespoons
Baking Soda - ½ teaspoon
Salt - ½ teaspoon salt
Vanilla Extract - 1 teaspoon
Egg - 1 egg
Butter - 4 tablespoons - at room temperature
Erythritol - ½ cup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine dry ingredients: almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda, salt.
- In a smaller mixing bowl with an electric mixer, combine tempered butter, eggs, vanilla extract, and erythritol.
- Mix wet ingredients into dry ingredients. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Form into tablespoon sized cookies (about 20 cookies) onto a baking tray with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat. Flatten out the cookies a little bit, they will not spread out much during the baking process.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes. Check for the bottom for a golden color. TipEat only 1-2 of these at the end of a meal to help satisfy your sweet tooth.