The best news about this soup is that it can be made ahead and refrigerated, so you can make a big pot at home and have it for lunch and dinner…whenever you need a warm meal to satisfy your belly.
Remember, there are foods that will cause inflammation and undo all the hard work you’ve already done.
But when you have a better option, you’re going to be more likely to stick to the plan.
- 1 to 2 cups Chicken Bone Broth
- 1/2 to 1 cup fresh baby spinach
- 1 egg
- 1/4 teaspoon Celtic or pink Himalayan salt
- Dash of ground white pepper
- 1 scallion, white and green parts, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon ghee
- 1 drop chili oil (optional; see Notes)