Cilantro Lime Chicken only takes a few minutes in this simple marinade for tons of flavor! Made with fresh cilantro, lime, and a few other special ingredients, this is a chicken recipe you'll love.
Author: Robyn Stone | Add a Pinch
- 4-6 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 3 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 limes, zest and juice or 4 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 lime, sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground cumin
- pinch cayenne pepper (optional)
- Preheat grill or oven to 375º F. Place chicken into a large baking dish, about a 9x13. Stir together cilantro, lime zest and juice, olive oil, salt, cumin, and cayenne pepper, if using. Pour over chicken. Top with lime slices, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 5 minutes.
- Remove chicken from marinade and place onto grill or in oven for 20 minutes. Grill or bake until chicken registers 165º F when checked with an internal temperature probe. Remove from oven and serve warm.