Saturday, July 14, 2018

Weekly inspirational stories and motivations.


Welcome to the new  weekly inspirational stories and motivations. This is a new addition to the Get Healthy Lose weight podcast. Along with regular episode, I have decided to share with you  some of my inspirational and motivational support   I want you to know I am here to  support  you with your health and weight loss goals.  This something I do day for my clients I send them a brief text message every morning letting my clients know that I care and that I am always here for them.  Clients have let know how much this has meant to them and  that this is one of their favorite things within my programs and courses. So I thought you also may enjoy and get some benefits by listening to a weekly supportive voice.

  So what is Motivation is the reason for people's actions, desires, and needs  Motivation is literally the desire to do things. It's the difference between waking up before dawn to pound the pavement and lazing around the house all day. It's the crucial element in setting and attaining goals—and research shows you can influence your own levels of motivation and self-control. So figure out what you want, power through the pain period, and start being who you want to be.

Today I choose

I choose healthy alternatives.


I have the capacity to live in wellness without sacrificing all my favorite things. I choose healthy alternatives, so I am able to take care of myself while still enjoying life.

Healthy alternatives are available for everything that I like to indulge in.

When I feel like binge watching TV, I accompany that activity with some indoor exercise. Keeping myself moving supports a healthy body and mind. I get to enjoy what I am watching while taking care of my health.

When I am at work, I avoid confining myself to a desk. I take some of my activities outdoors where possible, so I get to spend time with nature. Allowing myself time to be outdoors gives me a sense of serenity that takes me through challenging work days.

My food choices are both tasty and healthy because I make my favorite things from scratch. I control what goes into my body.

I love taking good care of my body through healthy food options.

Instead of shutting out the world around me with headphones, I dedicate some of my commute to active listening. Absorbing the world around me keeps me grounded and connected to others.

Today, I recognize that the quality of my existence relies on the choices I make for my life. Choosing wisely results in more favorable outcomes. My ultimate priority is living with as much health, energy, and vibrancy as possible.

Self-Reflection Questions:

1. What adjustments can I make to further enhance my healthy life?
2. What are some habits that I feel compelled to break?
3. How do I assess the suitability of a decision for my life?

http://healthywithdeanna.blogspot.com/2018/03/work-with-me.html

Get the Jumpstart your Metabolism Course learn more Here

No comments:

Post a Comment