- "The simple topping of delightfully tangy red cherry tomatoes makes this meal perfect."
- 1 1/2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/8 cup water
- 1/2 tsp dried parsley
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- Sprinkle chicken with 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon of pepper.
- In a large nonstick skillet heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook for 10-12 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink turning once. Transfer chicken to a serving platter; cover and keep warm.
- Drain fat from skillet. Add tomato, water, parsley, vinegar, remaining salt and pepper to skillet.
- Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer uncovered for 3-4 minutes or until tomatoes begin to soften, stirring occasionally.
- Serve tomato mixture over chicken.
There are 80 calories in a 2 tsp serving of Bertolli Olive Oil. Calorie breakdown: 100% fat, 0% carbs, 0% protein.